Coated strapping from BioThane Coated Webbing is
- Dielectric, protecting workers from electric shock due to tracking
- Suitable for F887 testing
- Coated with a protective shield of urethane or vinyl
- Available in a range of widths (3/8” to 4”)
- Made in a wide range of colors that makes our safety webbing highly visible
Coated webbing is a key element in many safety products:
- Safety harnesses
- Decontamination belts
- and more
What products are best for safety applications?
Our Gold series in 1”, 1 3/4” and 2”-widths are the most popular because of the products’ resistance to electric shock and easy-to-clean nature.