First introduced to the EMS market in 1998, BioThane is the inventor and manufacturer BioThane® Patient Restraints.
BioThane webbing is:
- Suitable for multiple uses
- Coated with a protective shield of urethane or vinyl
- Available in a range of widths (3/8” to 4”)
- Able to be screen printed with your department name or logo
Request Radio Frequency (RF) welding for a hygienic solution.
When strappings are sewn, the surface of the strapping can be compromised, increasing the likelihood that infectious blood and body fluids will be trapped on the webbing.
With RF welding, secure attachment points are created wherever sewing would have been used – providing you with a hygienic solution.
Coated webbing is a key element in the following medical products:
- Patient restraints, including patient physical restraints
- Cleanable gait belts
- Safe patient handling and patient positioning products
- Inflatable air splints
- Emergency stair chairs and evacuation chairs
- Shoulder straps for medical equipment bags
- And more
Which coated webbing is best for medical products?
Thicknesses that are the most popular because of their flexibility and hardware compliance: